Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Purpose

I've created this blog so that my family and friends can sleep well at night knowing that I'm alive as I live in The Gambia, West Africa upon joining the Peace Corps. My staging for Peace Corps service begins on January 29, 2007. I fly to The Gambia on January 31, 2007.

I'll attempt to provide readers with stories and musings of my experience, but unfortunately, I may not be able to provide you with consistent updates. I look forward to sharing this experience with you, and I ask that you please keep me in your prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hey Stephanie! It looks like we will be meeting on the 29th. I can't wait!
Holly

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I guess we'll be meeting on the 29th as well.

~ Beth
http://safaribeth.livejournal.com

7:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, how did you get your blog listed in the Peace Corps directory?

(You can leave a comment on my journal.)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Kojo Adams said...

Hey Steph,

Hope u have a great time in the Gambia.

Kojo

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home