Thursday, October 02, 2008

Triptych of Infection

Since I didn't take any pictures of the infection on my face in August, I decided to take some snapshots of this month's latest infection: my foot. For all you people who must have a visual image to go with a literary one, reread the Infection post from August while glancing at the pics below. Then you'll have somewhat of an idea as to what the infection looked like on my face. Needless to say, descriptions of such images can be all captured by the use of one word:
UGLY
Elephant foot vs. Real foot. Gross, huh?
And you can see that my toe nail (removed in August) on the real foot is slowly growing back, but it's not very pretty...

And that's the original wound. Note the black permanent marker line denoting redness. That's to see if the swelling and redness increases or decreases.

Hot stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home