Sunday, November 30, 2008

There's joy in so many things




I'm posting this picture because I like it. It's from a few weeks ago when I was visiting my host family that lives in Kombo. Every time being with other PCVs gets overwhelming, I'll stop by my host family members that live in Kombo and it gives me that village experience I love, without the hectic travel of going up-country. Sometimes, things just make me smile, even when I'm missing the people I love. Today happens to be one of those days when I realize even though I'm far away from people I love, I'm still really happy to enjoy the moment while it's here. Miss and love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger csbetzler said...

This is a really great pic with lots of smiles. I am glad you took us to visit that family. Thanks for sharing it with us. We enjoyed seeing an in-town compound. Hope you have a wonderful visit home.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home