Saturday, January 27, 2007

Final Days

Well, I head to DC on Monday, and it still hasn't quite sunk in yet. I had a nice week of lots of eating with friends. I've been told that I needed this week to 'pork up' since I'll be living on rice and peanuts for the next two years and probably will contract some parasite (which will be named by yours truly). Anyway, I've had a nice time with everyone this past week. I can't believe I'll be trading this whole period of waiting and uncertainty for something that's slowly becoming a reality This new reality will also begin it's own period of uncertainty. I feel I'm ready for this challenge and I will do my best to step up and begin my 'dream'.

I will miss you all and I only hope that I can share with you my experiences in such a way that makes us feel closer and more connected, not only to each other, but to the world.

I'll be thinking about the all the memories and thankfully will be bringing lots of photos and momentos with me to bring me to the place I feel most comfortable during times of frustration. I love you all and thank you for all the support. Thanks for cheering me on.

I'll update as soon as I am able.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, yeah...Firefox is great, I second that.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home