Thursday, July 05, 2007

Send Me Music, Please!

About three weeks into my stay at my permanent site, I was doing laundry in my backyard one morning and thought it would be a good idea to listen to my iPod while washing my clothes in a 20L basin. I thought I securely fastened the iPod to my wrap skirt; upon completion of my laundry, I was discarding the dirty water and tripped. The cord of my iPod caught onto the handle of the wash basin and in plopped my iPod. I retrieved it fairly quickly, but much to my chagrin, the iPod warning-triangle-caution man came flashing on the iPod screen and then it died. I tried to dry it out, tried to charge it, and tried to pray it back to life, but alas, my iPod is dead.

So everyone, here's where you all come in...if you happen to send me a letter, can you possibly drop in a mix CD too? I'd be ever so appreciative. At this point, I don't really care what type of music, just please don't send me country (sorry to all you country fans).

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home