Thursday, April 26, 2007

Celebrating 25---Gambian-Style!

Thanks for all the 'Happy Birthday!' wishes!

I had a nice birthday and celebrated with Allison and Holly (my PC hostel buddies) by making a ton of food: quesadillas, salsa, taco-seasoned baked French fries, and bean dip, followed by dessert---make-shift chocolate milkshakes! (We didn't have a blender.)



It was great to hear from everyone, and admittedly I woke up in the wee hours of this morning feeling slightly homesick. I suppose that happens from time to time.

Miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey this sounds great...Happy Birthday again...you surely had a wonderful time on your special day...well also visit my blog on Birthday Cards sometime for some more goodies and fun!!!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home