Monday, April 09, 2007

Send Letters (and perhaps a package...you have 2 years to send me at least one!)

Please send letters to me as they really do mean a lot when they are received and I carry them in my journal and frequently re-read them. If you're interested and would like to make me even happier whilst (favorite word Gambians use) in village, you can also send me goodies such as those listed below. (Please note the list is not exhaustive).

-granola (bars/cereal)
-clif bars/power bars
-dried fruit (cranberries/apricots would absolutely rock!)
-travel-sized bottles of hand sanitizer
-travel-sized tissue packs
-barrettes
-toothpaste
-travel-sized bottles of shampoo (NO conditioner!)
-salad dressing mix (dry)
-italian seasoning
-cinnamon
-pringles/baked lays (small size)
-star chart
-fruit leather (can be found at Trader Joe's)
-goldfish snack packs
-small world map (Gambians think London is in America)
-gum
-candy (only send chocolate if they're m&m's as chocolate will melt in packages)
-Belkin Back-Up Battery Pack for Ipod
-Batteries (AAA/AA)
-photographs (of things in the past/trips and events I'm missing) I'll put them in my scrapbook that Sarah made for me
-books (wish list to come)
-Burt's Bees Foot Creme Lotion
-old magazines
-q-tips
-fun paper/crafts supplies (so I can send homemade birthdy cards home!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home