Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!!




Today is my Daddy's (??th) birthday! I'm not there to celebrate it with you, Dad, but I hope that you have a good one! I miss you and I really, really hope we can all get together to celebrate your extra special day next year. Hope it's happy and I promise to make you my famous FUNFETTI cupcakes and mojitos when I come home in two years.

Enjoy Tortilla Press with Mom and Sus, and don't drink too much tequila (or better yet, you all should have some extra for me.)

I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger 814034apr said...

It's thoughtful of you to wish a Happy Birthday to your "Papa" on your blog. Now family and friends can celebrate with him and bring him many wonderfully expensive gifts and treat him to fabulous gourmet dinners featuring selection of rare bottles of wine.

Soon a certain "Bunky" will be celebrating the same but with many many fewer amenities. Yeppers!!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home