Sunday, July 22, 2007

Requests and Dedications (Please)

In a previous post, you found me pleading for all of you out there to send me CD mixes. I said I wanted anything, except country (again, I apologize to all you (secret) country fans*). However, since I've had a few days to think about this and still have computer access (until tomorrow when I head back to site for a good 6-8 weeks), I realized that I do have a few requests and perhaps by you fulfilling my request, it'd be like you're sending out a dedication to me, your friend who is afar, and I'd be ever so appreciative.

Requests
(Note: List not exhaustive---send me new stuff, top 40, your faves...my ears are open and your selections will help me 'readjust' when I return to the States.)

-Jeff Buckley
-The Police
-Editors
-The Shins
-Pink Floyd
-Belle & Sebastian
-Morrissey
-Guillemots
-Depeche Mode
-Interpol
-The Clash
-Sting
-The Kaiser Chiefs
-U2 (duh!)
-David Gray
-Hard-FI
-Counting Crows
-Incubus
-The Cure
-Modest Mouse
-Van Morrison
-Rolling Stones
-David Bowie
-Random dance mixes (ie. songs that remind me/you of going out or driving in the car (ie. Rav4))

**To Steve Hess, if you're inclined to make me a CD mix, I allow you to put country songs on it...but all of you should realize that he is the only one that is granted permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home