Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Back in Kombo!

Greetings Everyone!

I'm back in Kombo for the next two weeks as I have meetings and a few other things to take care of here. I just spent 2.5 months in and around my village, and I must say it's nice to get away for a little while.

I will be posting many funny, weird, and sad entries over the next week or so. I've already uploaded a handful of pictures, but there will be more to come.

In these past two months, I have had many eye-opening experiences...taking a malnurished child to the hospital, trying to convince the mother of another child to take her malnurished child to the hospital, going to the Gambian Home Depot in the middle of a home improvement project, funerals of babies and young adults, and other lighter musings...

Miss you all...

Thanks for all the packages/letters/thoughts/prayers...I'll be sending shout outs to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home